- Add 2 x GbE network ports for a total of 4 x GbE ports
- Replace 2 x GbE ports with 2 x 10GbE ports
- Replace 2 x GbE ports with 4 x 10GbE ports
- Replace 2 x GbE ports with 2 x 10GbE fiber ports
- Replace 2 x GbE ports with 4 x 10GbE ports and integrated LSI 3108 SAS 3 RAID controller
- Add 2 x GbE network ports for a total of 4 x GbE ports and integrated LSI 3108 SAS 3 RAID controller
Stability, performance, perfection. Cubix Accel-App systems for DaVinci Resolve® offer a turnkey solution for running DaVinci Resolve® 12.5, the world’s most advanced post-production color grading software. All systems have been tested and proven with Blackmagic Design®, so whether you have a small home studio or manage a team of colorists in Hollywood, we’ve built a system that meets your needs and budget. These systems are hands down the fastest and most reliable way to run DaVinci Resolve® 12.5. And, if you standardize on HP, Cubix offers DaVinci Resolve® 12.5 system configurations with the HP z840.
Recently, the Cubix DaVinci Resolve® 12.5 system has seen major success in film restoration with the George Eastman Museum. Learn more about how the museum used Cubix and DaVinci Resolve® to beautifully restore their catalogs.
See an overview of Resolve Workstation hardware at 1SourceVideo Studio.