Run Multi Level Security on one remote system with real-time 3D graphics at the desktop.
Designed to save your organization money by eliminating duplicated computers connected to various classified networks, one LaserSystem-DTW can replace 3 to 12 computers, thereby reducing space requirements, network connections, and hardware/software costs.
Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) has worked with Cubix to create LaserSystem-DTW—a Multi Level Security solution (EAL4 approved) with remote real-time 3D graphics support.
The Cubix LaserSystem-DTW Solution
LaserSystem-DTW preserves the DODIIS (Department of Defense Intelligence Information System) Trusted Workstation software infrastructure that maintains segregation of differing security classification and sensitivity levels on a single physical computer.
5 reasons to choose LaserSystem-DTW instead of using multiple workstations:
- Multi-level security on one system
- Saves money and reduces space and connections by eliminating from 3 to 12 computers per operator (one for each classification level and type).
- Runs real-time remote 3D graphics at the desktop
- GPUs are local to the operators so graphics performance is phenomenal. No mouse drag, no ghosting, no jitter at the highest resolutions. Pixel-for-pixel perfect images.
- Unparalleled desktop display support
- Support for 4 or more DVI ports plus dual link resolutions at the desktop provide the ability to use virtually any displays on the market, including high-resolution stereoscopic displays.
- Small diskless desktop appliance
- Space-saving, noise-reducing, heat-reducing and highly secure
- Back-racked computing
- More serviceable, easier to manage, and more secure than workstations in the work areas
For more information about LaserSystem-DTW, see the LaserSystem-DTW product page or contact Cubix.