Cubix GPUManager is software that provides management of GPU clusters in Cubix GPUXpander enclosures.
The primary aims of GPUManager are asset management, health monitoring, and technical support data.
Asset Management: GPUManager collects data from distributed GPU clusters into a central management console that
- identifies all attached GPUXpander enclosures
- identifies the GPUs within each enlosure
- for each GPU, provides capabilities such as number of GPU cores, amount of RAM, etc.
- identifies O/S and software driver version numbers
GPUManager continuously monitors GPU clusters, and
- for each enclosure, provides link status, number of lanes, and link speed
- each GPU, provides temperature, fan speed, and GPU load characteristics
GPUManager management console is a network application that communicates to GPU clusters using a software agent
installed to the CPU in each GPU cluster.
The network connection between GPUManager and each CPU/GPU cluster uses TCP/IP on a Local Area Network and/or the Internet.