- Add 2 x GbE network ports for a total of 4 x GbE ports
- Replace 2 x GbE ports with 2 x 10GbE ports
- Replace 2 x GbE ports with 4 x 10GbE ports
- Replace 2 x GbE ports with 2 x 10GbE fiber ports
- Replace 2 x GbE ports with 4 x 10GbE ports and integrated LSI 3108 SAS 3 RAID controller
- Add 2 x GbE network ports for a total of 4 x GbE ports and integrated LSI 3108 SAS 3 RAID controller
Stability, performance, perfection. Cubix Accel-App systems for DaVinci Resolve offer a turnkey solution for running DaVinci Resolve 12.5, the world’s most advanced post-production color grading software. All systems have been tested and proven with Blackmagic Design, so whether you have a small home studio or manage a team of colorists in Hollywood, we’ve built a system that meets your needs and budget. These systems are hands down the fastest and most reliable way to run DaVinci Resolve 12.5. And, if you standardize on HP, Cubix offers DaVinci Resolve 12.5 system configurations with the HP z840.
Recently, the Cubix DaVinci Resolve 12.5 system has seen major success in film restoration with the George Eastman Museum. Learn more about how the museum used Cubix and DaVinci Resolve to beautifully restore their catalogs.
See an overview of Resolve Workstation hardware at 1SourceVideo Studio.